Silent Hill 2 Remake: All information regarding the freshly revealed scary
The new version is at first created specifically for PlayStation 5 and also the PC as well as, most of all, makes a huge leap forward. Lively modifications have also been announced, but they ought to still be within limits.
- Silent 2 Remake: All currently known information
- platforms as well as release of the remake
- System requirements from Silent Hill 2 Remake
The reports have actually happened: INAMI and Blower group really work with a remake of Silent Hill 2, the horror classic from 2001.
Silent 2 Remake: All currently known information
One of the most evident modification can certainly be discovered on Silent Hill 2 remake on the technical side. Blower team relies upon the stamina of the Unreal Engine 5 and stages an optical eye-catcher, as the statement trailer already reveals:
At the same time, Blood’s group receives assistance from the monster designer of the Mahavira Ito Original and also the Sound developer Yakima Yamaha, both of whom are returning for the new version. Yamaha also collaborated with the Polish designer studio on The Medium.
The group, Mateusz Lenard from Blower’s playstation blog comments, knew that Silent Hill 2 is a timeless and prominent traditional. For this reason, you most likely to the task with great regard to keep the atmosphere of the initial while modernizing the playful side at the same time.
This mainly includes an over-the-shoulder camera as well as likewise a modification of the fight system. With the latter, the programmers do not wish to explain at the existing time.
There is one more technical information for this: Many thanks to modern SSDs, there will certainly be no charging display in Silent Hillside 2 remake after the beginning, to ensure that you can experience the whole horror journey flawlessly.
platforms as well as release of the remake
INAMI and also Blower group did not yet call a specific launch date. Not also an approximate duration was exposed.
The Silent Hillside 2 remake shows up exclusively for PlayStation 5 and also the computer. Console exclusivity is just a time of time and also need to be restricted to 12 months.
System requirements from Silent Hill 2 Remake
The designers were able to reveal the system requirements for the Computer implementation-and they have it all.
- Os: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
- RAM: 12 GB RAM
- Tough disk: 50 GB
- Appropriate for: 1080p resolution and also 30 fps with low to tool graphics settings
- Os: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 6800 AT or Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
* Tough disk: 50 GB
* Suitable for: 1080p resolution and 30 fps with high settings or 60 FPS with medium settings or for 4K resolution with DLSS technology