Sea of Thieves: Welcome close friends – thats how it functions
Multiplayer on the high seas: welcome pals in Sea of Thieves
That you can take pleasure in Sea of Thieves in the cross play multiplayer, the good friends are previously invited. To do this, continue as complies with:
- To ensure that you can play Sea of Thieves, you additionally require an Xbox Live Account along with the Microsoft account.
- On the Xbox you will certainly find the function for inviting gamers under Buddies.
- On your computer, open up the Game Bar through the Windows secret + G. Charge your buddies through Xbox Social.
- In Sea of Thieves you can likewise develop a game lobby in-game. To do this, select the video game mode in the main menu as well as follow the steps to the lobby.
- Here you will certainly find the Invite friends switch in the reduced left edge of the display.
- Select this and press the 1 on the key-board. Currently you can see your close friend listing as well as welcome players.
How to get in a good friend at
There is likewise the option to just sign up with a close friend. This works like this:
- See to it that your friend is playing Sea of Thieves. You can see this on the homepage of the Xbox or on the computer system in the Xbox app.
- Click the pal to open his account.
- If accession is possible, click the corresponding entrance.
Charge your pals by means of Xbox Social.
In Sea of Thieves you can likewise produce a game entrance hall in-game. Currently you can see your buddy checklist and also invite players.
Make sure that your pal is playing Sea of Thieves. You can see this on the homepage of the Xbox or on the computer system in the Xbox app.