All locations Aolan Diglett in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor
At the beginning of your exploration of the new wild zone of _pookemon sword and shield on the island of Armor, you will meet a NPC and its Alanlan Diglett. He explains that he fell in love with the alolan variant and caught many. Today, 150 of them are missing, scattered on the map. He asks you to find them for him.
- All sites of Alalan Diglett
- Potbott Desert
- Cave of the Bravers
- CHALLENGE BEACH
- CHALLENGE ROAD
- courageous cave
- Honorary Fields
- Forest of concentration
- Honeycalm Island
- Honeycalm Sea
- Island sea
- Loop Lagoon
- soothing wetlands
- Tremplin Sea
- Plains Training
- HEATING TUNNEL
- training sea
The Alanlan Diglett are spread over the whole new map of the island of Armor. The amount of Diglett in a varies area. Small areas count about eight. Larger areas can be up to twenty. Diglett can be in the open air or hidden in flowers or behind rocks. The game will tell you how much left in this area when you find them.
We organized this list in alphabetical order. Although you probably do not enter these areas in this order, it is easier to find the information.
All sites of Alalan Diglett
Cave of the Bravers
There are seven diglett in Brawler’s Cave.
- Just at the mouth of the cave. There is a diglett hidden by the left wall.
- From the first diglett, follow the path to a large pillar. It is at the foot of the rocks, by the edge on your left.
- Follow the way. On the left, between the wall and another stone pillar, you will see the third diglett.
- Stand near the left wall while curving around an area with a den. There is a hidden diglett on your left behind a rock.
- Go back and get off the path, there will be another on your left near a rock.
- Follow the path down and around a corner, by a rock on the right, is the sixth diglett.
- The last diglett is on the way to the flat area by the lake. There is a rock near the bottom of the cave with Diglett against the wall.
There are nine diglett on the beach Challenge. This is an average location for finding them. It is not as widespread as some other places, making it less difficult than soothing wetlands.
- Find the first on the cliff overlooking the tower.
- At the corner of the same cliff, on the edge, near the wall.
- In the sand, just below where we found the first.
- At the foot of the big edge in the middle.
- The next is near the weight of the rope near the tower.
- Follow the edge and you will find one at the edge of the river.
- There is another along the lower level of the cliff, near the grass.
- The final is on the edge of the left side of the beach.
There are eight diglett on Challenge Road. Due to the environment and colors along Challenge Road, it is much more difficult to see the hidden diglett. You will need a careful eye and patience, as well as good reflexes to prevent wild Pokémon waiting to slow down.
- Starting near the top, go down the slope to the wall. There is a diglett near the little rock.
- Follow the road again to the cornice with four bushes near the wall. Diglett will be right in front of the four bushes.
- Return to the road and turn right towards a den. Diglett is hidden by the grass.
- Reassemble the hill and right by the bushes and a rock at the foot of the stairs is another diglett.
- Turn right and climb the hill. Diglett is at the top of the hill behind the den, right in the edge.
- Go down the hill and pass the stairs. Diglett will be hidden behind a rock and bushes, on the edge.
- From there, turn around and turn right down the stairs. Go straight and you will see a rock with bushes on the edge. Diglett is right in front of them.
- Finally, climb to the top, near the tower. Diglett is on the left of the entrance of the tower.
Courageous cavern has seven diglett. This is one of the easiest places because of the small number and because they are easy to see in relation to the environment.
- Follow the river in the cave. Diglett is right, near a rock and a den.
- The next diglett is on the road, right, near a rock next to the wall.
- Go down the path down, cross the water. There is a rim with a diglett on it.
- Head to the exit, and you will find a diglett on the left near the wall.
- Reassemble the road and diglett will be on the right side.
- Turn right onto the road in the area of the open cave, Diglett is near a rock.
- Follow the road and the last diglett is in a room with three lanes. Diglett is by the first lair on the left.
Fields of Honor is the first area that the player meets in the new wilderness of the island of Armor. Fields of Honor is huge compared to other locations and contains 18 hidden diglett.
- From the dojo entrance, head to the garden and in the right rear corner. Diglett is near the edge of the slope.
- The next diglett is in the small garden.
- Climb the hill towards the lair. Diglett is near the rock and tree near the wall on the left.
- The next diglett is along the way to the dojo.
- On the right side of the dojo (left side if you approach it), there is a big rock. Diglett is hidden behind.
- Between the two trees by the edge. Diglett is stuck in the corner.
- Follow the path and turn right. There is a tree near the left wall with a diglett in its roots.
- Go to the bridge. Diglett is hidden in the plot without turf near the bridge.
- From there, go to the water and you will see a diglett on the edge.
- Cross the bridge and turn left. Head again to the water, there will be another diglett between the grass plot and the edge.
- Follow the edge and you will see another on the slope towards the beach (this one is about 3:45 in the video).
- Go down to the beach. There is a diglett in the sand.
- Go to the big rock through the entrance to the station. The Diglett is between her, a small rock and grass.
- There are three diglett near the train station. One behind the crates and two by two trees.
- Lower the narrow beach. There is a small plot of flowers near the wall with a hidden diglett in.
- Return to the dojo. Head to the left, before the river, and you will find a diglett next to the edge.
Forest of concentration
The concentration forest has eight diglett hidden around trees and grass. Although they are not so difficult to see that those of Challenge Road, they are not easy and mix with yellow flowers scattered throughout the forest.
- At the entrance, head to the bridge. There is a tree with a diglett next door.
- Turn right and follow the path to the Berry in the left corner. The Diglett is next to the berries, next to the road wall.
- Follow the way and take the bridge right. Just right of the bridge is another diglett.
- Near the edge of the river, higher on the way, is the fourth diglett.
- Return to the path and pass the bridge. There is another diglett hidden by the road wall.
- The lower is the sixth diglett right by a tree.
- Go to the berry tree on the road. There is another in the red flowers near the wall and the tree.
- The last diglett is down the path, near the edge of the water, against the wall.
Honeycalm Island has 11 hidden diglet on it. This is not the largest island, so most of them are grouped, making it one of the easiest, despite the higher number.
- The first diglett is between a patch of red and yellow flowers on one of the smallest honeycombs.
- On the next bee nest, another is in some yellow flowers.
- On the branch with a rock and a den, there is one near the bushes and another near the rock on the beach.
- On the right, there is another hidden on the beach side by a lair on the next branch of the island.
- On the next branch, two are hidden. A near the other side and a near the middle by the sand.
- One branch further, there is a diglett near the den.
- In the center, there are three hidden in red flowers.
There are only three diglett around Honeycalm Sea, making it one of the easiest places to gather, with the exception of the warm-up tunnel.
- Two are located on the island with a TM. The first is near the beach. The second is at the back of the narrow path, against the wall.
- The third is on a small island of sand.
The island sea has only six diglett. There is a good chance that the trainers are tired of looking, so it will be a welcome blessing of having only to find a small handle.
- There are three on the main island in the middle of the sea. The first by some small pink flowers, the next on the beach, at the edge of the water, another with red flowers by a fruit tree.
- On a small sand island with one den, two diglett and a Dugtrio are on the other side.
Loop Lagoon has seven diglett. It’s mainly water, so they are not as difficult to spot as other places and are closer to each other instead of being widespread.
- From the output of Courageous Caven, Diglett is on the left by the grass.
- The next diglett is near the beach, before it turns into sand.
- Follow the beach and there is another in the sand.
- Cross the water and another is against a cliff with two logs on it.
- The fifth is at the edge of the water on the same small beach.
- On the island in the middle, there is one near the berries.
- The final on the island is at the foot of the cliff in the center.
Potbottom desert has ten diglett hidden in the sand. It’s not as big as soothing wetlands and it’s easier to see them against red sand than against green ground.
- One can find one on the left, against the wall and near a dead tree.
- Then comes along the wall a rock and some shrubs.
- Further along the wall, at the corner, there is another diglett near a rock.
- The fourth is in the middle of the sand, always near the wall.
- Another is near a rock, it is a little further away from the rock than usual.
- The next is hidden by a dead tree and some bushes near the desert wall.
- By moving inwardly, the next is at the top of the hill in the middle.
* One is near a rock, further from the wall. The Diglett is close to the rock and can be difficult to do with bushes nearby.
* Others are dispersed in the sands and will need attentive eyes to spot them without many obvious landmarks nearby.
There is a huge 20 diglett in soothing wetlands. As the concentration forest, the Diglett blend well with their environment and can be hidden in the foliage.
- By heading to soothing wetlands, go left by the Great Cliff. At the foot of the cliff, near the tree and under a bush is the first diglett.
- Go to the water table in front. Diglett is in the yellow flowers on the edge.
- At the foot of the cliff on the left, there is a fallen log. The Diglett is near the center of this one by some flowers.
- Near the largest expanse of water, the one with a mini island and a tree, there is another diglett by small blue flowers.
- Cross the water and there is a diglett at the base of the tree.
- Return directly to the cliff. By a parcel of orange flowers is the next diglett.
- Follow the cliff. Between the next water board on the right and the cliff on the left is a diglett.
- To the right of this small expanse of water is a small tree with a diglett next door.
- Follow the base of the cliff up to another extent of water next to a falling log. There will be a diglett behind the newspaper.
- You should see a rim with a river at the base. Follow the edge. A Diglett is hidden by the tree and the grass on the edge.
- Follow the river to the foot of a cliff. There is another near the base.
- The next diglett is nearby, in a plot of red flowers near a group of small trees.
- The following is hard to find. It is 15 h 45 in the video linked above. Since the last Diglett, head to the center of wetlands. There is a stain of orange flowers with a tree and grass, the Diglett will be in front of them.
- Go to the entrance of the concentration forest. On the left, a diglett in front of orange flowers.
- Near the pond with a fallen newspaper is another diglett
- The next diglett is by two fallen logs and a rock, not far from the pond.
- To the right of the two logs, at the foot of the cliff is another diglett. You will find it just after the red flowers.
- At the base of the cliff in front of the previous diglett is another. It is hidden in some bushes.
- Back to the river is a diglett along the way. It is between orange flowers in the open air.
- The last Diglett is near red flowers near a partially buried log with a land next door.
Stepping-Stone Sea has seven diglett scattered through the small islands. Because there is so little earth, many diglett seem to be closer to each other. However, players still have to make their way through the vast sea to access it.
- The island with two tall trees has four diglett. The first close to the tree near the water, the second between the big tree and the fruit tree by red flowers, the third at the edge of the cliff and the fourth at the back of the island between the island. Another tree and cliff.
- A small sand island with a rock has two diglett next to each other.
- A long island with a rock and a den has a diglett in the middle.
The low workouts are another larger area with 15 hidden diglett.
- Near the entrance to the cave, turn left. There is a diglett near the wall.
- Another can be found right to the left of the deck after crossing it.
- To the right of the base of the stairs are two diglett. One is at the edge of the wall. The other is around the corner, further by the left wall.
- Another can be found at the base of the big cliff wall.
- Cross the water to the small island in the middle with a small den a diglett.
- The following two are back on the continent. One at the edge of the water, the other at the foot of a tree on the right.
- The following is in a plot of red flowers on the right near the base of a cliff.
- Directly in front of there is the next, near the big rock in the middle.
- The next is at the base of the wall surrounded by grass.
- Another can be found near a tree near the wall.
- Follow the wall up to the beach and you will find one in the sand.
- Reassemble the path to both bridges, there is a diglett by the big rock.
- The last diglett is near the rock between the two beaches.
The warm-up tunnel is a blessing. Only three diglett hidden in the short tunnel.
- The first is on the left of the entrance.
- Further on the road, turning, there is a second near rocks on the left.
- The third is right near the exit.
The training sea is immense, but is almost entirely in open water. The eleven diglett are hidden on plots of land. The most difficult part of this place is the journey between them.
- The first on a beach at the right edge of the sea.
- There are three on the big island with the trainer on it.
- Go on the sea towards one of the smallest islands. There is one by a big rock.
- A long sand island with a den a diglett in the center.
- A small island opposite another diglett.
- Head to the island with three tall trees on it. The last four are hidden on this island: two by the beach, a near the grass and a near a big rock.